All you need is a dream and some cash. If only it was that easy. It takes homework to find the right opportunity. Not all franchises were created equal.
- What support do you get for your investment?
- Will there be training for all your employees in order to get up and running?
- Do you have to have a site or will they pick a location based on their requirements?
- How much freedom do you have? Remember, you have bought into a franchise.
- How much do you need to be able to put down? Ranges are usually from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Network Marketing is also a lot of work as well. But, the thing that Network Marketing has built into their compensation plans is residual income. Residual income means that I can get paid tomorrow for the work I do today-if I put in the hard work to move up the given marketing plan to the residual levels. A regular franchisee will still be hustling for customers each and everyday year in and year out.
Network Marketing has a much lower entry point and some very good products are sold through Network Marketing. If you have the desire to go out on your own and be your own boss, why not investigate Network Marketing? Most opportunities will allow you to keep your current job and start part-time while you build your business.
I may have given a much more simple contrast than this topic truly warrants, but please, before you get involved in any business opportunity, do you homework.
Have a nice day out in cyberspace everyone.